garc_mall:
Alright, looks like I am set for kegging. 4 kegs (+1 borrowed), CO2 tank, regulator, gas tube (need a couple more), Picnic Tap (need a couple more of these too). The temperature controller is on its way from MoreBeer (they had a deal last week for $10 off) and it looks like I just got my hands on a 18cf Chest freezer for $100 off craigslist. I told the lady I would pay her $50 for the drive down to my condo (she is about 25-30 miles away). I am so close I can taste it! looks like I might need a couple more kegs
A couple more kegs? Trust me on this one… You’ll need a couple more DOZEN kegs.
slowbrew
(Slowbrew)
December 11, 2012, 3:01pm
23
Too true!
I have 14 kegs, a 4 tap converted chest freezer. The only thing keeping me from buying more is that ugly look I get from SWMBO when I mention the idea. 8^)
Paul
garc_mall
(garc_mall)
February 23, 2013, 9:35pm
24
Here is the finished Keezer, 18cf, plenty of space.
And here is one of the first pints I pulled off of my keg! Tasty!
I know you all like to see these projects come to an end, so I figured I would post the update.
Now I need more kegs…