How long to boil to rid chlorine?

This is what I do as well.  Prep also includes measuring and crushing the malt, so all I have to do is turn on the burners in the morning.

Set up equipment, weigh and crush grain, weigh and add water salts.

On addition, use a bucket heater on a timer so that the mash water is at/near strike temp. That way you can mash in first thing in the morning.

+1 The $40 bucket water heater on a timer is one of my favorite brewery upgrades. Wake up in the morning, grab a cup of joe, and mash in.

We are approaching brewing season.  Maybe its time for an upgrade… (ducks when SWMBO sees this post).
;D

Paul

Yoink! Fish on!
Brewing season?
Jan 1 - Dec 30?

Brewing season for me tends to be after marching band season ends until just before the weather gets hot again.  It used to be based on ground water temp but now it is driven by my kids schedule.  I usually have more beer on hand than I can consume anyway so I don’t need to brew all year.

Paul