Adventures in Homebrewing is Closing Tomorrow.

I like that they list hops by harvest year.

They are my go to for supplies. Nice to have them so close to hole…7 miles or so.

Interesting as going to https://www.homebrewing.org/ I see nothing about them closing.

I have hop rhizomes on order with AIH. Do hope I receive them.

The store front is definately closing, the guy i usually talk to said he would be on unemployment.

There are some saying that the inventory would be moved to a new warehouse, and online would continue. Much is not  known now.

I sent them an email over the weekend. and that is what they said.  The store front is closing, they are moving their inventory to a new warehouse and will keep the online business going.  I don’t have access to that email or I would cut and paste it, but that is the gist of what I got from it

Just wanted to mention that I received an email from AIH in the past week or so.  So the brick-and-mortar store is closed but the online business is still around?  That’s good and technically as no impact on me because all of my business was web-related.  I feel like many places are seeing that catering to a local crowd is less lucrative than having an online-only business.  I realize that sometimes you need something RIGHT NOW but that’s pretty rare, IME.  Easy for me to say because I have 3-4 local places that are still around.

That was what I was told in the email I got.  i

I like Hop Craft Supply too. I have an order from them now with Crisp Chevallier Heritage Malt. Fast shipping too! I also use Rite Brew a lot. Get hops from Yakima Valley and Yakima Chief.

Good to know as I plan to order some chevelier soon…
Ritebrew is also good.

I haven’t order hops from hop craft supply because I thought they might be bulk hops and didn’t know how they were packaged or how the quality was.

I went to order some yesterday and they were sold out.

Up vote :slight_smile: