Hehehehe.
Make sure you change pipette tips every time, too, or your serial dilutions won’t be accurate. (Please don’t ask how many times I’ve tried to fudge this and wound up with bad plate counts!)
That’s assuming he’s using micropipettes ![]()
Hehehehe.
Make sure you change pipette tips every time, too, or your serial dilutions won’t be accurate. (Please don’t ask how many times I’ve tried to fudge this and wound up with bad plate counts!)
That’s assuming he’s using micropipettes ![]()
anje:
Make sure you change pipette tips every time, too, or your serial dilutions won’t be accurate. (Please don’t ask how many times I’ve tried to fudge this and wound up with bad plate counts!)
That’s assuming he’s using micropipettes
Yeah, but why dilute into 10 ml when you can dilute into 1? Not to mention, you’d have to have a decent-size set of serological pipettes to do this right, otherwise.
I’m no microbiologist, but I like the sample on the far left. To be safe, though, I would decant and dump it all in.