Got an email today about both Austin and AIH being folded into the Northern Brewer brand. While this is obviously a reminder to support your LHBS before it goes away, I’ll also use it as an opportunity to support MY LHBS by posting about it here. It’s been in business for 35 years,100% independent and does excellent mail order sales. They are very willing to special order things for you, and have things you may not have access to (Jasper Yeast, for example). If you are on the east coast and don’t have anything within driving distance, check it out. I have no affiliation with them other than being a customer and a friend.
1 Like
My LHBS is Fermentation Initiative in Tacoma. They usually have all the ingredients I need, while their on-store brewery provides a bit of refreshment while shopping. And, they also host a local club’s monthly meetings. Here’s to the all of the LHBS! ![]()