No Pants Brewing

Me too.
Once boiling wort splashed at me (about 1/2 quart).
I was way happy to wear paints.
I got lucky and I did not get burned.

;D  That’s funny, I’ve been calling my homebrewery the “No Pants” Brewery for 8+ years!  I thought someone named a thread after me  :wink:
In response though, I want to take part in anything brewing related in that between-brewing-session duldrum, and that’s when I plan the next session.

I can’t. I’m half german and quarter bohemian, my father is an engineer, my grandfather was an engineer, my great grandfather was an engineer - it just isn’t in my nature to not be exact and precise. I did a group/club brew with a spontaneous brewer once and it drove me insane.

I’m Swiss, German, and Danish,  I plan and usually try to stick to it, unless there was an inventory mistake and I have to change hops or something or if I’m an ounce or two off of base malts, but I don’t worry about much about it.  I drive bluesman crazy when we brew together, because he really does get down to the details and I don’t care as much. ;D  I used to be that way, but I got older, and less concerned. 8)

Well, I’m German and Irish, or Irish and German… depends which one dominates the day I brew I guess.  ???  :D  I like it when I don’t over-think it and just do it for the most part though.  I let the German in me do the tasting and complaining, the Irish in me prefers to enjoy.  ;D

I thought “no pants” brewing referred to drinking heavily while you brewed?  Hence the cliche that when people get drunk they start removing clothing…

How about flying by the seat of your pants brewing? Frightenly, I know some pilots who really do that.  :smiley: