Note to self

One day I won’t have to move hot liquids by hand.

A pump is about the same cost as an ER copay

lol  I still use gravity, but my stand is built better than most people’s houses (old pic, but still representative).

20130602_171758_zpsd6daa843.jpg

I brew in the house so it’s bare feet for me. Plus, how else am I supposed to know if I forgot to close the ball valve on my mash tun again?

Thank God the Army has free medical!

That’s good insurance! :o

“Braille Brewing”?

More like “Hot, Wet Feet” brewing

I have hot wet feet brewing today.  But it’s from wearing running shoes and spraying down buckets and kegs.  The evaporative effect is actually making this two X 10 gallon brew day almost comfortable in the heat and humidity here in northern IL…  This batch is ABGNOM (“AB Got nothing on me” - an American lawnmower Pilsner).