Where are you?

Nope, didn’t work. For some reason it’s saying I’m from New Jersey.

I agree, maybe there should be a check box for you to “display location” and then it would automagically get included from the location field instead of the personal text field.

I agree with both of you.

And a “check here if you’re Denny” option that would calculate and display your lat/lon.

Those are Rennerian coordinates…distance and direction from where Jeff Renner (the acknowledged center of the universe!) lives.

My profile says Nebraska boodocks, but that doesn’t narrow it down much.  Try Ashland, Nebraska, a tiny town half way between Lincoln and Omaha.

Wayne

Hey ho, I’m from Idaho.

I live in a little oasis in depths of beer hell.

Done!

I feel your pain. South Florida isn’t exactly a beer lovers paradise either. An oasis or two here and there, but thats about it.

Out in the middle of the woods in Central Maine - Palermo, Maine

Iowa City, Iowa!

I’m not sure why mine doesn’t show though, I have it in my profile…

Where the Susquehanna River meets the Chesapeake Bay.

denny, maybe in your original text you could tell people how to do this (personal text in profile settings) being that people still seem to be confused by it. I know it was mentioned in one of the posts already but editing your OP may be the best way to spread the info.

Good suggestion…done!

I think I have it right now, had to get my plug for the state of Wii!

I am set I think.
Another Wii stater ;D

Okie dokie…

One of these days maybe I’ll add a pic.

Fayetteville, NC

Can you put it into “Personal Text:” field in your profile?
This way it will not be lost.
Thank you