A changed Weaze

Pretty funny that right there.

I can’t say it ever. don’t do that tat ever.

Have you seen the Monkey and the Frog?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5CrUcYVsZ4

You could get a monkee tattoo or maybe the frog depending on which way things work out …

So…  How’d it go?

Wussed out and rescheduled for next Saturday.  ;D

Break a needle weaze!  :slight_smile:

Also, bring a book, if they’re estimating it’ll take a bit of time. You can only sit for so many hours staring at the same art before you want something to better occupy your brain while they write on you.

just reschedule for oh  never 8)

Saturday has come and gone.  So, what is it - inked, or still ink-less?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Dad was in the hospital. Still inkless.

If I was the kind of person who believed in signs, I would say it was a sign. :slight_smile:

Haha! Good call.

Yeah - maybe it was a sign.  I hope your pops is on the mend and feeling better - probably not enough bacon in his diet.  :wink:

He’s doing OK. So well in fact, that yesterday I rigged up an alarm that went off the moment he picked up the toilet paper. Tomorrow, I will putting Anbesol in his toothpaste.