beersk:
majorvices:
This is embarrassing…
It’s embarrassing it’s taken this long. The south needs to catch up in many things. It’s hard to believe many things, beliefs, ideals, etc, have take as long as they have to be what they are today. And it’s amazing there are still some beliefs around…but that’s beside the point…
Congrats, Mississippi.
I agree with you to a point, but I have a feeling you are being overly stereotypical. There is a lot of great things the south has to offer and it’s not all as podunk as you probably think. There’s a lot of great culture, great food and damn good people. God, if I had to suffer threw 23 years around a bunch of yankees again I think I’d hang myself.
So it passed? F’in A-ball man!
Welcome to the 20th century! Oh wait… :
tomsawyer
(tomsawyer)
March 11, 2013, 6:16pm
23
Wow, ending slavery and homebrew prohibition in one month! Y’all are on a roll!
tomsawyer
(tomsawyer)
March 20, 2013, 12:54pm
25
Congrats to MS homebrewers, I’m sure its easier to RDWHAHB when its legal to do so.
It made it to e-malt news.
e-malt.com is the only place on the web, where maltsters, brewers and malting barley suppliers can get in touch with latest industry-related news, trends and analysis e-malt.com is the first site where you can offer / bid, buy / sell a specific...
Congratulations.
Excellent!! Way to go, MS!
bluesman
(bluesman)
March 21, 2013, 4:52pm
28
Congrats to all Mississippian Homebrewers!
euge
(euge)
March 22, 2013, 12:10am
29
Awesome! I’d like to say “welcome” and all that but you know… :