Weaze's "So Long" post deleted.

I went the the NB website for this link and could not find that post.  Was it really deleted?  What the hell is going on over there if they’re actually deleting posts that they find unfavorable to them.  Maybe I just missed it, but I couldnt find it, even using the search menu.

It’s really gone. Yet one more reason I am to.  ::slight_smile:

Really . . .

Maybe they dont like Frank Sinatra. WTF.

Live long and prosper.  Edited my original post to something more positive.  No more about “they who must not be named”.

Ah, so this is where you went.  I went to NB forum this morning looking for the link to this forum and couldn’t find the thread.  I’ve moderated a few forums (other hobbies).  Moderating is necessary.  Overmoderating can be suicide.

I noticed that too.  I was wondering if Weaze deleted it or not. Now I know…thx

I think the mass exodus has started. They shot themselves in the foot.

Guys, I’d like to respectfully ask you to just drop this topic.  There’s just no point to it.

Thanks.

I believe in fighting The Man too, but I don’t think NB is The Man.  I learned most of what I know about homebrewing at that forum, which they graciously hosted.  It was a win-win for both parties.  But if I worked for that company, I would have deleted that thread too.  It’s their site, not a public site, and its bad for their business for people to be so blatantly dissing them on their own forum.

I never went on Brewhaha so I didn’t feel miffed when it was removed, obviously some people did.

I just feel like I’ve always gotten good service from them, and they seem like a good company.

images.jpg

How bout we move on and make some new history on THIS killer forum?

Here Here, and AMEN to that!!!

+2

With all due respect, man, the idea of this site is not to “blow off steam”.

OMG, Brewhaha is back!!! .

I guess they heard our cries.

One of us is hallucinating…I just took a look and don’t see it.

OK.

But, it lives on in our hearts.

Still, I made ya look. :stuck_out_tongue:

Man…don’t do that.

I just had to peek.  8)

Hey Denny…I see you are officially a full member of the board now.  ;D

Congrats!